SSC CGL Notification 2022 Out The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam almost every year to recruit eligible candidates on Grade B and C category posts in the various government departments and ministries. The SSC CGL Notification 2022 has been released on the official website @ssc.nic.in. The interested candidates can apply online for SSC CGL 2022 till 23rd January 2022.
SSC CGL 2022 – Overview
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the various SSC CGL 2022 posts can apply online till 23rd January 2022. Check other important information from the table below.
SSC CGL 2022 – Highlights
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Online Registration||23rd December 2021 to 23rd January 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Posts offered||Group B and C officers under central Government|
SSC CGL Notification 2022
The official notification for the SSC Combined Graduate Level exam 2022 has been released on 23rd December 2021 for various vacancies for non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. SSC CGL is a national-level exam and it is held once a year by the Staff Selection Commission. The interested candidates can go through the detailed advertisement from the below link for 2022.
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022
|SSC CGL 2022 Exam||Important Dates|
|SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Opening Date||23rd December 2021|
|SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Closing Date||23rd January 2022|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||23rd January 2022 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||25th January 2022 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||26th January 2022 (11:30 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||27th January 2022 (during working hours of Bank)|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment||28th January to 1st February 2022 (11:30 PM)|
|SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1 Exam (CBE)||April 2022|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination (CBE) & Descriptive Paper (Tier-III)||To be notified later|
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Date 2022 for Tier-I has been announced by SSC along with its annual SSC calendar 2022. Check the SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 for Tier 1 exam from the table below.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
The vacancy for SSC CGL 2022 will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy positions will be uploaded on the website of the Commission. The vacancies for SSC CGL 2020-21 were 7035. You can check the previous year’s vacancies from the table below. Check the SSC CGL Vacancy Comparison Year-wise to get an idea of the trend in the vacancy. The SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 will be updated here as soon as released officially.
SSC CGL Vacancy
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2020-21||2891||1046||510||1858||7035|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2019-20||3674||1242||667||2198||8582|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2018-19||5770||1723||845||2933||11271|
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2017||4238||1318||653||1916||9276|
SSC CGL 2022 Online Form
As the SSC CGL online application submission has been started. Here we have provided the direct link to apply online for SSC CGL 2022. The candidates can apply by visiting the official website @ssc.nic.in also. The online applications have already been started. The last date to apply online for SSC CGL 2022 is 23rd January 2022.
SSC CGL Selection Process
SSC CGL 2021 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL 2022 Application Fee
SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the aspiring candidates of SSC CGL 2022 have to abide by all the Eligibility Criteria Decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
Candidate of SSC CGL must be a Citizen of either India or Nepal or Bhutan. If a candidate is a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan shall have a Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Government of India in favour of him/her.
Educational Qualification (As on 23-01-2022)
The Post-wise educational qualification that candidates need to obtain to fulfil for SSC CGL Exam 2022 is mentioned below:
How to fill in SSC CGL Application Form 2022?
- Click on the link mentioned above and you will be redirected to the SSC official site directly.
- A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
- If you are already registered for SSC Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for SSC CGL 2022.
- If you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form.
- After login, go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan if applicable.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online SSC CGL 2022 application process is completed and you can take a printout of the application form for further use